RE: Finally got my headers

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:19:50 EDT

Bad news in header lane!

Truck Performance (the ones that took my $575 a month and a half ago) are
now telling me that my '97 Dak headers are not available for the 5 speed
and they don't know when they'll be released. I've called them back today
to raise some stink, got transferred to v-mail, and they didn't return my
call.

Just wait 'till Monday!

James Bird - BIRDJD@InternetMCI.COM
'97 Dakota CC, 4x4, V8, 5sp, 3.55, loaded, 500W of serious sound
K&N, On order: Doug Thorley headers, Gibson 3"/dual 2.5", Dual mandrel
bend pipes