RE: Tires & Rims

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 1997 - 21:03:47 EDT

I'm not sure, I bought them at a swap meet for $200. He rims were like new
and they had a set of 31x10.50x15 Wranglers on them. The tires were pretty
well shot but I got a summer out of them. As far as I can tell the rims have
about 1" of backspacing on them. The mounting surface is almost flush with
the inside edge of the rim.