Tires & Rims

From: Tad (tadmopar@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 00:48:29 EDT

Hey Guys,
Well it's about time for me to change sneakers on my Dakota. (I've got
49,000+ on the original Goodyears).
I have a 94 Dak CC 4x4, V8 auto. I am really interested in the
BFGoodrich All-Terrain Radials. I definately want to go a little
bigger. I have read in the mailing list (I think it was on the Dak info
sheet) that 31x10.5x15 tires will fit but may rub a little. Is there
anyone out there who has tried these tires? Like or don't like? Will
these fit my stock alum. rims?

Also, I was at the MOPAR Nat'ls in Indy this past Saturday. It was a
good time. There, I saw the coolest fiberglass hood now available for
the Dakota. It had a ram air look and slight bulge in the center. They
make one for the 92-96 Dak's and also for the new Dak's. Check it
out!!! The company that was there and was selling them was:
        South Oak Motorsports
        10490 W. 163rd Pl.
        Orland Park, Ill
        (708)747.7950
They are about $500. Unfortunately, the catalog he was handing out, did
not have the hood in it. He told me the hood was too new and wasn't in
the catalog yet. I think after I get my tires, I am going to do a hood
swap.

Mopar or No Car!

Tad
94 Dakota 4x4, 72 Charger, 65 Valiant