Re: Running boards

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 16:54:12 EDT

On Sat, 16 Aug 97 14:31:08 EDT, you wrote:

>Does anyone know of anyone making running boards for the '98 (I guess same as '97)
>Dakotas?

Holly,

        Have you checked the accessory section at www.4adodge.com ?
The Dakota has several different running board designs. I called
Westin about theirs for my truck. They look really well built. Westin
claimed that they were not in production when I called but they should
be be now....

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single 3" Cat-Back