Running boards

From: Gardner1@Bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 14:31:08 EDT

Does anyone know of anyone making running boards for the '98 (I guess same as '97)
Dakotas? I do not really want the nurf bars or the ones that look like ground effects
with a place to step. Nor do I want the bright diamond cut work truck boards. I am
looking for a good sturdy step (black) that goes wheel well to wheel well, with the
moldings on each end. (No, I'm not picky :)). I do like the ones on the Toyota 4-Runners,
but the Toyota dealer said that they do not sell that particular one for aftermarket
purposes and that they are made specifically for their trucks. (Big surprise, but I
thought that I would try). I did find some by DeeZee (black extruded), but they did not
go from end to end...too short and I have the fender flares that come with the wheel and
tire package, so the boards are not made to tie into the fender flares. Any suggestions??

Holly Gardner
'98 Black Dakota "Sport" 4x4, V-8, 5-speed, CC, etc. (Still loving it!!)
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)