Re: Finally got my headers

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 13:20:01 EDT

I test-drove a '97 Dak V8/5-spd yesterday and first gear was so "low" that
it would be impractical to start out in first unless you're on a hill,
really loaded, or pulling a load. I don't know what rear it had, but I
will order a 3.90 rear in my '98. With your 3.55 rear, do you ordinarily
start out in first? Or is your first gear real low, too?