Re: Towing and such

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 18:46:02 EDT

Thanks for your response. I'll be pulling a 25' Shadowcruiser fifth-wheel
trailer (www.shadowcruiser.com) which can weigh up to 5,800 lbs fully
loaded. I just like to plan ahead to make sure I'm doing the right thing.
Like you said, the 5-speed gives me greater versatility, in addition to
other advantages (less problem with potentially causing the cooling system
to overheat, etc.). I guess I'll have no problem with the "low" first gear
and a 3.90 rear.