Re: stupid sticker question

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 11:46:50 EDT

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:12:01 -0500, you wrote:

> What I want
>now is a sticker that says Mopar Performance in white letters. That
>would look good on my dark windows. Anyone know where to get such a
>decal? Dealer maybe???

No idea for that one. I picked up one locally here in Arizona that has
the Ram Head and around it on the top and the bottom it says....

        Bad Ass boys Drive bad ass toys

Kinda says it all....

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single 3" Cat-Back