Re: dakota headers

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 19:52:40 EDT

i ran at the drag strip last friday night and did so damn crappy, i ran a
best of 16.23:(. i need to get my shifting down pat with the shift kit,
cause if ya shift too early yher screwed and if ya shift too later yer
screwed. maybe ill just say sctrew it and get that vortech hair dryer real
soon:). to hell with nitrous!. but i was able to fix my shift problem at
WOT, it was the kickdown cable all along. but anyways, back to freiday
night. I GOT A .502 REACTION TIME!!!!. i was so damn happy with that r/t!.
even though i screwed up teh shifts and ran a 19 second pass it was cool
cause i whopped the hell out of a mustang off the launch!. man was it cool.
(i was doing some testing with the kickdown each pass i made down the
strip).

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit. R/T BumbleBee Stripe
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car