Removal of dash, stereo...

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 10:33:44 EDT

Hey guys, (generic term, applies to the girls as well)

        Does anyone know how much work is involved in removing the dash from a '97
Dakota, and the replacement of the stereo? I'm looking at picking up a new
head unit sometime today, but I'm wondering if it's all that difficult to
replace the deck myself rather than have someone else do it. I know a
couple of you have probably tried this, so if anyone has any suggestions,
things to watch out for and general tips, please let me know. As well,
what steps actually are involved in removing the dash would be helpful.

Thanks,

Pat Buthmann