Re: Oil

From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 11:51:09 EDT

Tony Mastres wrote:

> Hey, does anyone out there run Castrol Syntech 5-50w in their Dak. ? If so
> what do you think of it. Thanks

Yes....I do!

Best all around protection that I have seen. Protection at starting
and at 5300 RPM. I get 16 miles to the gallon (V8) even with a heavy foot at
times. If the top fuellers use a synthetic than it must work. I remember
watching a race on TNN and someone's motor let go. The track officials did
nothing but complain how tough it was to get the oil off the track due to the
fact that it clings so well. That convinced me to spend 4 bucks a quart.

Stan
dmagnum@mail.netside.com