RE: 97 Dak: 3" Lift kit?

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 16:10:27 EDT

It sounds like he didn't tighten the body bolts a week or so after installing
the kit like most directions recommend. I did mine a couple of times for a
period of three weeks. That was two years ago and the body hasn't moved a
bit. I have the 3" kit and I've had the truck airborne while wheeling.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219