Re: Jarrod's performance

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 20:36:58 EDT

<< Let me know what's up

  Stan
  dmagnum@mail.netside.com

Hey Stan

Whats new ? Got the BFG DR's all mounted and am planning to run wed night and
check the out. I am hoping for a good night, the weather calls for morning
shower then a high of around 60 dropping into 40's
, Cool and dry and BFG's ho ho ho ho ho, a little 104 fuel and 2 bottles of
NOS, hang on betsy we're goin fer a ride. Ahh maybe a little carried away
but oh well I feel pretty good about it.

How did you make out with the engine ?

Any new testing results ?

Gots to git, I let ya know if I get to run...

Bill