97/98 truck questions....

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 14:53:07 EDT

Can someone tell me how the fog lights are attached to the truck? Are they
'clipped on' to the valance ( like someone told me ) or are they attached
the the frame/bumper above them?

Has anyone removed the front valence ( lower part of the bumper ) from a SLT
front bumper. Can you tell me how that was acomplished.

The SLT trucks have a gray valence on the front bumper and a chrome 'top'
to the bumper. The SPORTS models have a black top on the bumper. Can someone
tell me of the black 'top' is rubber or what and if it looks like the chrome
bumper is under that. i.e. is the 'black' part of the SPORTS bumper a cover
for a normal chrome bumper or what exactly?

Thanks.