RE: R/T Confirmation :(

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 12:13:51 EDT

I bought my 93 DAK 4x4 CC LE new and have had no troubles out of the
ordinary except for a worn out transmission mount ($22.00) This was noted
as a factory TSB so since I'm sure has been corrected. Have 55,700 miles
on it and love it. Is a sturdy truck! Have not any off-road, just normal
dailiy, snow, some dirt roads, hay fields, etc.

Randy