Re: 98 prices are out

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 11:23:19 EDT

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 07:30:10 -0400, you wrote:

>- How could there be an R/T 4x4, unless it was full-time 4wd,
>engineered for maximum handling, rather than off-road prowess? A
>high-ground clearance R/T just wouldn't make sense. Now there could be =
>360 4x4; but not an R/T 4x4. =20

Why not? Other than the engine and the strips the R/T package looks
like a SLT order to me. I almost kicked myself when I found out that
they were going to make a 4X4 R/T, but now I am glad I didn't wait.
The 318 is plenty overkill for what I do with it....

        Steve

=09
97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back