Re: R/T Confirmation :(

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 11:31:45 EDT

On Thu, 04 Sep 1997 09:35:47 -0500, you wrote:

> So, I'm very much aware of the differences between the 4X2 and 4X4.
>But, I have never owner a 4X4 and am seriously considering one. I will
>most likely get the Sport+ if I get the 4X4.=20

I have the Sport+, love it.

>y question to you folks is
>this. What kind of additional maintenance can I expect with the 4X4 and
>what can I expect to break on it.=20

Nothing really. You will have to change the front axle lube and the
transfer case, and maybe the front u-joints. It kinda depends on what
you will do with it and how hard you do it.

It will be used for on road 98% of the
>time with the off road limited to either the beach or small dirt back
>roads, so very little abuse will befall it.

Wouldn't worry about it then. Be warned that having a 4X4 sometimes
leads to a new hobbies...

        Steve