Re: 98 Dakota

From: Bob Carmack (rob@notnow.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 23:20:23 EDT

At 09:23 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Bob -
>
>Why dontcha tell everyone where the truck is so someone else can grab it?
>
>----------

M&S Dodge in St. Robert, MO near Ft. Leonard Wood Army base.
573-336-3315

There were other reasons for canceling my truck, but I'm also picky. If I
am gonna spend 22K on something, hell I expect it to be right. Also, some
of you mentioned that you would have been pleased with the 3.92, that's
fine. I found that a majority of the folks on here have 3.55 rear ends or
so it seemed and got the impression that 3.92 was for pulling trailers and
such. Well I consulted with a few on DML and went with the 3.55. I
listened to you guys on here and now you ask me why I make such a big deal.
 I don't hate you all for it, but I need transportation now and was really
depending on the dak to be here. Believe me, I am really depressed about
this. My friend sold me the chevy for a really good price and I couldn't
turn it down. Give me another six months to a year and we will talk Dak
again, but I am still gonna stay on the list.

Rob Carmack
rob@notnow.com
Dakotaless 4 now.