RE: Tires WAS: 4X4 Drag - 95 slt

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 14:14:57 EDT

I really like them, the factory tires wore out at about 29k miles, so the
mic's have right at 25k on them, and they show very little wear. They are
pretty quiet and stick well on dry pavement and stick pretty good in the
rain as well (considering all that POWER), I would definately buy again!
(But will probably go to a larger size, just for looks and more meat of
course

Randy