New Jacob's Ultra Team

From: Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 1997 - 22:02:21 EDT

HI folks.
Just thought I would let you guys know that I called Jacobs about not
getting the claims they promised out of my Jacobs Magnum Pac. (Didn't get
better MPG, and the pinging was still there under full load) They offered
me their best system in trade to see if that works so I'm replacing it
with the Jacobs Ultra Team. Boy was I surprised no hassel they just said if
I wasn't happy that they would replace it with the better system. So I got
it yesterday and am installing it now. I will only be able to test it out
for 2 more days, then I'm off for two weeks vacation. So I will keep you
posted on how I feel about it.

GCV