RE: Synthetic Oil

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Sun Sep 14 1997 - 21:48:22 EDT

Kind of interesting that a number of the big 3 are using synthetic
(typically Mobil 1) as the factory fill on their hi-performance engines.
Chev does on the Vette, Chrysler does on the Viper, and I believe that
Ford may on the Cobra. Can't be much of a break-in problem if they are
using it as factory fill...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411