Re: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 1997 - 17:42:55 EDT

Dave
I ditto Keith's response as I also have the Gibson 3" catback (welded)
with the 31/2' chrome tip and the 318 V8. The sound is great but the
throttle response is even better. I checked a few Flowmasters and they
sounded like glass packs to me . I wanted the deep big-block sound and
that's what I got.

Richard