Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 06:20:27 EDT

Dick:

I had one in my first Dakota and I have one in my Shelby now. "I like it
alot." It does tend to cool down the inside more. I even had someone
break into my truck at work about a month and a half ago. They broke the
side window out. They didn't even atempt with the rear slider. Just my
opinion.

Scott Miller