Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 09:06:19 EDT

> I find that the rear window helps to "smooth" out the circulation
> a little... Some of the air that comes in the side windows can go out
> the back instead of blasting around the cab.

  That's odd. The ventilation pattern in my '95 Club Cab when the
rear window and one or both side windows are open is most definitely
IN rear window OUT side windows. I do this when I want to quickly
exhaust the cab. It's a bit noisy this way.

  I usually prefer to just fold out the two quarter windows and let
the dash vents take care of the intake. Or close everything up and
use the A/C.

  Ron