Re: Paxton Supercharger

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 12:38:42 EDT

> Hi again. It is me again with the new '98 Dakota 4x4 318 Sport+
> Iwas wondering if nayone has had any experience with the Paxton
Supercharger
> for the Dakotas. Currently, I think it is designed for the 93-96 models,
but
> I was wondering if anyone has installed one, and could tell me about the
> performance. Also, if anyone knows if it will fit in the '97-'98 models.

i would go with vortech if i were you, because the paxton is a self
lubricating unit that you have to change oil in whereas the vortech has
lines on it getting an oil feed from the engine. i beleive the kit will fit
right in since the pulleys and locations are all the same on previous
models. as jules from MPI.

(281)354-7223- magnum performance.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe, Lakewood Traction Bars.
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car