Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 12:37:19 EDT

I like the slider. As others have noted, it does bring
a nice amount of air in, without being noisy.

One thing I noticed that kind of bugs me... I park
in the driveway under a tree and sometimes leaves
fall into the bed. As I drive down the road, if the
slider and side windows are open, it sucks stuff from
the bed (leaves) and literally shoots them into the
tiny crack where the dashboard and front windshield meet.
I have to use needle-nose pliers to grab it out.

--
| Chip Maurer           chip@unx.dec.com    |