Re: Drag Racing

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 20 1997 - 21:23:06 EDT

<< I have not been able to get back into the 14's since I lost my MSD
 back in May. >>
 Did you catch the post I made a while back about unhooking the MSD and
gaining my performance back ? I had not been able to run what I had run
before installing the MSD so about 3 weeks ago I went to the drags and made 3
runs with the MSD and 2 without (gained 1/2 to 3/4 tenth with stock ignition)
hooked MSD back up and made 2 runs (1 was not as bad as other but the truck
set for about 45 minutes between runs where almost all others were about 15
minutes apart) then went back to stock and run over 1 tenth better than best
compareable run with the MSD hooked up. I sent them a fax a couple of days
later but to date no reply. They are pretty easy to swap, try yours both ways
at the drags and see what happens ???

Bill