Re: Rear Bumper options ...

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 14:34:29 EDT

----------
> From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Rear Bumper options ...
> Date: Wednesday, October 01, 1997 1:41 PM
>
> Jeff,
>
> Depending on what kind of look you are going for, you might consider a
roll
> pan. They are a lot cheaper than a replacement bumper and they are
pretty cool
> looking. If you do a lot of towing you can go with a hidden hitch and a
flip
> down license plate frame to hide it when not in use. I would go with a
Lund,
> that is what I have on my truck.
>
> Just my two cents
>
> Gregg
> 92 CC V6, msd 6a ignition and blaster 3 coil, FIPK clone and s-bolt

Jeff - Yup, roll pans look cool. But, if you do a lot of parking on the
street, bumpers look better than a roll pan pushed-in by someone who parks
"by ear," and hits-and-runs. If you seldom park on the street, no big
deal, 'cause if someone hits you in the rear, you'll know who it is.

Dick (& Geri) Campagna campagna@nothinbut.net
(Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!)