Re: 1/4 mile times!!!

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 19:49:10 EDT

I had a couple of 2.20 60ft. times in the Shelby on regular old radials. I
thought they were pretty good considering my truck doesn't have the magnum
engine. The best it went was a 15.71@86.2 mph. I was happy. I also
changed to a 180 degree thermostat. It helped a lot. Not sure what gains I
got because I changed a couple of other things also at the same time. The
truck runs A LOT cooler when I am driving it now.

Later

Scott Miller