Dakota Country was: Magnum Performance

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 12:19:00 EDT

>anyone ever had any dealings with a place called Dakota Country in
>Illinois? They say that they specialize in 87-present Dakota's..

Yes, I have and they do!! Barrington Dodge in Barrington, Ill. have the
"Dakota Country" catalog with TONS of stuff for 87-present Daks. I've
ordered several things from them and have had nothing but great service.
 And their prices are very competitive too!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/