Re: 1998 Dakota R/T (question about the R/T!)

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 11:21:03 EDT

Okay,
I have been following this thread for a while, and really don't care much
about the Toyotas (Especially considering that I just bought my 1998 Dakota)
Anyhow, I AM curious about the R/T. I (being power greedy) was considering
waiting for the R/T so I could get a 360cui instead of this little 318.
Sadly, I was told that the R/T would only be availiavble in automatic, and I
immediately decided this truck was not for me. Has anyone heard this, and if
it is true, why would Chrysler do such a thing?
just curious,
Geoffrey Hausheer
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR