Re: 4 stroke in reverse NOT

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 13:53:08 EDT

> Go scott, way to set things straight. I agree with you that the tone in
> those posts was getting bad, I mean it is posibble to disagree with
> someone without belittling them. I have know experience with the engines
> running backwards so I'll let ya'll work that out, I just think everyone
> needs to try and remember to treat each other with respect. Just my
opin.

> Bruce

        Sorry if things were taken the wrong way. I was agreeing the entire
time with Scott, but adding some fun to the end. I'll just take my toys
and
go home... LOL...

        It is agreed that engines can run either way, two-stroke, four-stoke...
and we won't even talk about rotory's!!! Why can't we all get along!
How about getting Chrysler Corp to fix this darn Seat BELT issue 80-90% of
us have??

        Sam '95 SLT Dakota
http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/