Re: Re: FIPK-clone PCV? Was Re: 14" FABM for '96?

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 15:25:01 EDT

> > My problem is the cheeseball PCV fitting they supply with the can.

> I enlarged the knockout hole and used the grommet and fitting from the
> factory filter housing.

  Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it, this should have been
obvious. I was actually going to remove material from the grommet,
but this should be a little easier. Plus, it gives me an excuse to
buy a new tool ;) .

  Any problems with oil in the throttle body? One nice thing about
the factory can is that it runs the PCV fumes through the element.

  Thanks again, Noel.

  Ron