Re: Re: 97 dakota wheels on a 92

From: Kevin Olesky (olesky@tcnj.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 17:59:17 EDT

Mine are 15 x 7. I thought they would fit with no problems on my truck,
but they simply would not fit on my 92 2wd extended cab. I know that the
mark V conversions use 15 x 7's , but i dont know their offset. I know
for sure mine would not fit ( at all ) with out modifications. It's not
that hard to install rims, i dont think i screwed it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : I checked the clearance while the truck was jacked up, I know that
when the weight is on the truck the rims push away from the upper control
arms.

                                Kevin