RE: RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

From: KAY DECHANCE (kbshadow@classic.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 17:32:28 EDT

----------
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net on behalf of Michael Ging
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 1997 4:35 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

>.

I paid $200 over invoice, and they charged me $230 for advertising.
They *assured* me that this was a legitimate charge, and showed me the
charge on an invoice for one that they had on the lot.

Do u remember how it was listed, ie so much national so much state,I was told
135 state and 160 national total 290 but other DML members have given me
different quotes they got some different in the same state, something seems
funny about the whole advertising thing!!!!!! Where are you maybe your state
costs are different than here in Stockton Ca.

 By the way, I have not seen anyone mention the $400 dollar incentive
offered
by Dodge for joining a participating Farm Bureau. It costs $75 to join,
but
you save $325 ;-)

I cant find out any info on the web sites as to the requirements, do you know,
I called the Bureau and they are sending me a non farming member app $50
thanks for the tip.

>Last question I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and they said 8 weeks, does this
time
>frame sound right

They told me 8 weeks as well. Mine is scheduled to be built the 22nd of
this
month. Hopefully by Thanksgiving i'll have one more thing to be thankful
for,
MY DAKOTA!

When did you order yours and how did you find out the big day ( build Date) I
would also like to know what you ordered, thanx.

Mike Ging
ging@mticentral.com