RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

From: Michael Ging (ging@mticentral.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 07:35:15 EDT

>Anyone else on the list buy at X above invoice?
>Did or are they going to charge you for advertising.

I paid $200 over invoice, and they charged me $230 for advertising.
They *assured* me that this was a legitimate charge, and showed me the
charge on an invoice for one that they had on the lot.

By the way, I have not seen anyone mention the $400 dollar incentive
offered
by Dodge for joining a participating Farm Bureau. It costs $75 to join,
but
you save $325 ;-)

>Last question I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and they said 8 weeks, does this time
>frame sound right

They told me 8 weeks as well. Mine is scheduled to be built the 22nd of
this
month. Hopefully by Thanksgiving i'll have one more thing to be thankful
for,
MY DAKOTA!

Mike Ging
ging@mticentral.com