Re: New 1/4 Mile Time From Tonight!!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 19:47:34 EDT

<< all runs i ran 14 pounds of air in the drag radials and torqued it up to
 1500 rpm and launched. >>

Jarrod

I have been running 18 psi on mine which are on 7" rims, this is what BFG
reccomended when I called them and they told me if I needed more traction to
try adding air. I also torque it up all I can, My torque converter is a 2000
stall (stock) but I have found pressing hard on the brake and when the first
light starts I give it all the throttle I can without spinning the tires and
on the third light let it rip. I have had several 2.07 - 2.09 sixty foot
times and those were my best runs. You may want to try torqing it up a little
more also. I start the torque up on the first light that way I don't keep it
torqued up very long. Your doing good and sounds like your going to keep
getting better, truck is probably getting more broke in also. Keep up the
good job.

Bill