Re: Auto vs 5-spd; I'm sorry!!!!

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 20:28:14 EDT

Look, it seems completely rediculous to me to start a flame war about the
benefits of Auto vs standard. I happen to love driving standard, so for me it
is purely a fun thing. If you love your auto, that is great too. I was just
wondering why chrysler wasn't announcing a standard version of the R/T?
I did NOT mean to start this huge thread on how horrible someone is for
believing that one is better than the other. The facts are that there is no
chance that someone who drives auto is going to convince someone who drives
stick that auto is better, or vise versa. So what's the point?
Just my $.02
If you hate me, or have a serious problem with my view or this letter, you can
write me all the nasty e-mail you like, but let's not drag it out on this
list. I'm sure there are better things to talk about.

Thanks,
Geoffrey Hausheer
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR