Re: New 1/4 Mile Time From Tonight!!!!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 11:44:00 EDT

> << why thank you. i would really like to get a higher stall converter for
my
> truck, but it is $450 and my demon takes presedence over the truck right
> now. so when the demon is done, the truck will get more mods. >>
>
> Where can you get a higher stall for the Dak 518 tranny for 450 ? Magnum
> Performance has one but a lot more than that.

Jules from MPI told me around $450 for the converter. it has to be modified
to fit the 44re tranny.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe, Lakewood Traction Bars, 15.920@84.38.
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car