Re: Wheel Hop and clutch questions...

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 17:10:46 EDT

----------
> From: Geoffrey Hausheer <ghaushe@ichips.intel.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Wheel Hop and clutch questions...
> Date: Friday, October 10, 1997 11:42 AM

(snipped info re Geoffrey's wheel hop)

l> (I've gotten about 20k out of the last few on my previous cars)....I
dunno it
> could have something to do with my tendancy to leave smoking black trails

> wherever I go, but I was hoping that the truck clutches would be built a
> little tougher than those made for passenger cars.
> Just curious...
> Geoffrey Hausheer
> Intel Corp.
> Hillsboro, OR
> P.S. I hope there isn't anything explosive in THIS message :)

Geoffrey - Consider replacing your original type clutch with a Centerforce
clutch. They have counterweights that increase the amount of pressure
plate pressure as rpm increases. I understand that they slightly increase
clutch pedal pressure, so it will give some additional exercise to your
left leg.

No flames in this message!

Dick (& Geri) Campagna, Mt Laurel, NJ campagna@nothinbut.net
(Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni. Grazie!)