Dunlop GT Qualifiers

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc@inreach.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 02:18:44 EDT

A couple days ago, I wrote asking about the Dunlop GT Qualifiers. I
have decided that since my wranglers are almost bald now at 11,000
miles, I want to make sure I buy a tire with a warranty. Do these tires
come with a mileage warranty. I was at sears tonight and asked the
guy. He didn't know :-' . Any way, I saw a Goodyear Wrangler APT that
had a 50,000 mileage warranty. Goodyear's web site didn't seem to
mention this tire. Can any of you guys (or gals ;-) ) help me out!!!
Thanks,

Ryan

97, CC, 4x2, 5.2L, 5spd, SLT+, Black