Re: CD Changer location.

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc@inreach.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 02:23:04 EDT

DAVID A DI SANTI wrote:

> I received a Advertisement from Dodge that showed a VERY trick
> installation of the CD Changer in the center armrest.
>
> Dave

Very Interesting! When I had my after market Alpine installed, they
tried to mount it under the passenger seat (the location Dodge says they
put theirs) but it wouldn't fit. Only other option was in the glove
box. So, I lost the usefulness of my glove box. It would be pretty
cool to have it the center armrest. Was the ad for the armrest on the
40/20/40 split bench front seats or the buckets with center console?

Ryan