Re: CD Changer location.

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 15:17:07 EDT

At 11:58 PM 10/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I received a Advertisement from Dodge that showed a VERY trick
>installation of the CD Changer in the center armrest.
>
>Dave

Speaking of trick CD installations. For us pre 97 guys if you remove the
plastic wood peice that houses the sliding cup holder , there is quite a
cavity behind there easily big enough to mount a CD changer. Combine that
a custom wood dash upgrade and you've got a sweet install. Just a thought mm

       // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
    {}|| | | ||{} mmeye@umr.edu
      [=============] 92 Dakota SLE ClubCab
      | D O D G E | Magnum 3.9l V6 4X2 3.5