Re: radiator problems on '93 club cab

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 20:03:21 EDT

<< I recently had to change the radiator on my '93 Dakota Sport club cab(57K
 miles).Upon removal, I inspected it closely and found no signs of impact
 damage but did find stress cracks in several places.My conclusions?Poor
 quality on the part of the radiator manufactorer.Anyone else had this
 problem?I own a 1970 Camaro that has never had any problem like this. >>

Yepper I had to have a new radiator at about 10,000 miles. Went golfing one
saturday and came out and there was a big puddle under the truck. Apparently
poor quality. I have not had a problem with the new one but only have a
little over 18,000 on it now. Mine was warrantee, sounds like yours should be
to.

Bill