Nerf Bars

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:58:24 EDT

Group,
Has anyone seen anywhere an add for Aluminum tube nerf bars, preferably
with a step, similar to those offered by Mopar but less than the $450.00
that Mopar wants for them. I've been looking around and can only find
chrome (afraid of rust) ad black (don't like black). I will not be using
the truck for any really serious off roading, just like the step up for
washing and the looks. I checked out this months Peterson's 4 Wheeling
and only found the steel varieties. Any help?

John,
Future 98' Dak CC 5.2 Auto 4X4 3.92 Sport owner (as soon as Dodge
delivers it to me)