SBEC....again

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 20:44:03 EDT

thank them for the tip. This issue is full of daks and basically rocks.
 Note to pre 97 owners-there is not near as much info on pre 97's as there is
on 97's...good thing I have a '97. Anyway, I found at least two trucks in
the mag with a MP computer and an article that specifically says "Although a
computer is already available, the engineers have created a new prototype
that increases horsepower and torque from 1,600 rpm to 5,200 rpm." Also, one
of the readers truck features contains a truck that has A MP computer as
well. So where the hell are they getting these things? I'm calling my
dealer tomorrow to ask about the Magnum R/T package. Basically it contains
headers, exhaust, computer, air cleaner, and some other little things. I'll
get a price qoute for it as well as a qoute for just the headers and computer
being as most of us already have the exhaust and air and send what I learn
tomorrow.

Will
'97 CC 5.2 auto, FABM, dual 2 1/4 w turbo