Re: Auto vs 5-spd...who said???

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 21:04:17 EDT

<< WHAT THEY LIKE! (well sometimes) So how about a more productive topic
huh????
 Flame me all you want, just do it through e-mail. >>

The procedure to cope with this rediculous situation is to push the delete
key on all messages referring to Auto vs 5 speed and don't read them but go
on to something more interesting to your needs. I hope this works for you as
many of us are enjoying this rediculous discussion gone over for the umteenth
time.

Bill