Re: *snip* Firewood

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:39:45 EDT

> I would, except I have a shell. When I lay the bike over the gas pours
>out the vent tube, doesn't work too well. :)
> The other 'benefit' of having the bike on the rear end is gas mileage.
>With it behind the truck, only 6" of the front tire extend farther than the
>edge of the truck... The 'height' of the handlebars is inline with the roof.
>I get about 2 mpg better on the same 400 mile trip... If you read any
>motorcycle magazine, you'll find that they are quite popular: some can
>carry (2) motorcycles (dirt bikes only, not street bikes). This will be
>especially helpful for the 'Durango' owners...
>
> Sam '95 SLT

Don't ride a motorcycle or read motorcycle mags. I have a cap also and my
bicycle rides on a rack on the hitch. Betcha' my bicycle is better than
your motorcycle...gets better gas mileage, non-polluting and is healthier
for the envirnment (and me), can be laid on it's side and gas doesn't drip
out... has a 21 speed transmission (no clutch .... must be an
automatic)....oh, shzt, I'm about to start another war !!!!!

*grin* *grin* *laugh* *laugh* .... please, don't anyone take this seriously!

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada