Re: Dakota cap

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 14:00:51 EDT

Bob,
  When you bought your cap, did they charge you the full size truck
price or the small truck price? I went to a dealer and they said they
would have to charge full size price. I was wondering if this is true
or are they trying to rip me off.. (Short bed truck)
   Thanks,
     Dan

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )