Re: Internet Message

From: CNTRYSNGR (CNTRYSNGR@YadTel.Net)
Date: Sat Oct 18 1997 - 18:43:04 EDT

DAVID A DI SANTI wrote:

> Is there any reason not to put duals on if you can afford to?
>
> Dave
Hey, it's just a matter of preference. I put a dual outlet Flowmaster
muffler on mine with the pipes running out the rear with 4 inch Megs
tips on them. They looked good, but I kept dragging them pulling out of
parking lots. So I wound up cutting the tailpipes in front of the rear
end an installing turndown tips on the ends. I like it much better
now. It's real loud and I don't have to keep up the maintenance on
those chrome tips;) The less maintenance I have to do the better!